Due to the small-scale nature of the classes we teach, we adhere to the following policy with regard to refunds/cancellations for class bookings, depending on notice period:
- Less than one week before the class, or no-shows on the day: no refund or transfer is offered.
- More than one week but less than eight weeks before the class, if we are able to resell your place, we offer a gift voucher to use for another class or a transfer to another date (subject to availability). An administrative fee of £25 will be charged.
- More than eight weeks, you have the option of transferring to another class (subject to availability). An administrative fee of £25 will be charged.
- If you are unable to attend, friends or family can attend in your place, with 24 hours’ notice. You will need to give us the name and contact details of the person attending, and advise us of any dietary requirements.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness, we will need to see documentary evidence of this before being able to offer a transfer to another date.
For private group bookings, no refund or transfer is possible with less than six weeks’ notice. If a member of your group has to cancel, someone else can attend on their behalf with no notice (but do advise of any dietary requirements), but the minimum charge for a private group is 4 people even if your party is less than that